Tenant Improvement Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Aralon Properties is a private real estate portfolio in San Francisco with over 20 years of experience developing and managing commercial and residential real estate.
We are seeking an ambitious and energetic person to join our management team. This is a full-time, exempt position that reports to the Portfolio Manager. This person must live in San Francisco, or surrounding.
- Manage tenant improvements, including move-in and move-out
- Manage a small maintenance and facilities team
- Coordinate with vendors, subcontractors and inspectors
- Research and pricing of materials and subcontractors
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Understanding of the Construction Process
- Good communication skills, verbal and emails
Please submit a resume and cover letter outlining your past experience, skills, salary expectations, availability, and why you think this opportunity would be a great fit. You may use the form below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
482 Bryant Street
San Francisco, CA 94107