Commercial Property Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Aralon Properties is an established, successful and rapidly growing private real estate portfolio in San Francisco with over 20 years experience developing and managing commercial and residential real estate.
The Commercial Property Manager is responsible for the operational and financial management of commercial properties in San Francisco, including; establishing strong relationships with tenants and managing daily maintenance activities.
This is a full time, exempt position.
- Manage daily operations of select commercial properties
- Establish positive relationships with tenants.
- Develop monthly property reports
- Conduct periodic site visits to ensure buildings are properly maintained
- Oversee CAM reconciliations
- Be on-call for after-hour emergencies in unusual circumstances.
- Assist in lease negotiations when necessary
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in commercial property management.
- Solid computer skills, proficient in Yardi, or similar.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, keen attention to details and a proven track record in meeting deadlines.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please submit a resume and cover letter outlining your past experience, skills, salary expectations, availability, and why you think this opportunity would be a great fit. You may use the form below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
482 Bryant Street
San Francisco, CA 94107